Playing a Supporting Role
Brock's Grain Structures can be configured in a number of ways to meet your specific needs. Experience the BROCK SOLID® durability, quality and easy assembly with a Brock structure.
A wide range of sizes and customized configurations make nearly any tower you need reality. Finishes available: hot-dip galvanized steel, powdercoat paint, industrial enamel paint or duplex (galvanized plus powder-coat paint). Bucket elevator support towers built for easy assembly.
Choose from three standard style options: Bottom Box Truss, Handrail Truss and Walk-Through, or let us customize trusses to meet your specific span, length and option requirements. Finishes available: hot-dip galvanized steel, powder-coat paint, industrial enamel paint or duplex (galvanized plus powder-coat paint). Catwalk support towers built for simple installation.
Slot & Tab System
Revolutionary patented design utilizes slot and tab connections for easy assembly and precision consistency, resulting in exceptional connection strength.
Stairways for Bucket Elevator Towers
Square Tube Column Design with X-bracing standard for superior strength. Many different configurations are available including wraparound or switchback along with inverted V-brace design for increased tower access.
EVERLOC® Roof Mount System
Brock’s EVERLOC® Roof Mount System efficiently and uniformly connects bins with Brock’s LeMar® Catwalk and Tower Support Systems.
- Helps control how peak load is transferred to the bin’s compression ring.
- Ring design enhances rotational flexibility of the mount.
- The system can be assembled closer to ground level.
- Designed to connect easily to a LeMar support system.
- Offers installation time savings while reducing in-field fabrication.
- Ease of installation:
• Limited field drilling.
• No cutting through roof skin.
• No welding necessary.
- Weather-tight connection.
• No boots to install.
• Easy to seal/caulk around plate.