Direct Engine-Drive Fans
Beyaz Sapkali Hacker Egitim
Low-Speed (1750 RPM) Centrifugal Fans
This Brock GUARDIAN® Series Low-Speed Centrifugal Fan is designed for direct engine-drive use. Use a flexible coupling to link this fan to irrigation and other utility engines. Fan features include:
- Reinforced heavy-duty galvanized steel housing for durable and long fan life.
- Dynamically-balanced centrifugal wheel features advanced air foil to help promote better air flows.
- Adjustable feet make it easy to level the unit on the fan’s foundation
Heavy-Duty Drive Shaft with Industrial Grade Pillow-Block Bearings
- Heavy-duty 51-mm (two-inch) diameter high-tensile steel drive shaft is designed to hold up under demanding conditions.
- Industrial grade double pillow-block bearing configuration eliminates the need for a flanged bearing on the inlet side of the fan. This bearing configuration also prevents the reduction in air flow performance caused by locating a flange bearing on the inlet side.
|BROCK SOLID® Grain Conditioning (BR-2276/202201) (841kb)
|BROCK® Aeration Fan Systems (BR-2174/202108) (2.65Mb)
|Sistemas de aireación BROCK® (BR-2234/201304-ES) (2.55Mb)